Monday, March 24, 2008

Reunion Update

Girls Night Out (aka Viking Study Group): So far 12 bold and daring Viking 58 women have RSVP'ed a yes for the "study group" session at Ann Leedy Bartlett's house.

Bowling Details: Would someone who has the specific details for the bowling session please email the date and time to me at patful01@msn.com so that I can include it in the blog? I know that plans are being made, but I need more specifics. Thanks.

Summit Meeting: Because I'll be making a trip to Virginia to see my daughter and grandkids from March 26 to March 30, I'll be getting together with Woody Reed Tanner and Carolyn for a mini-reunion. If there are any big announcements from our class president, I'll be sure to include them in the blog when I get back March 30. (Well, give me a day to recover from the grandkids.)

No comments: