Tuesday, January 1, 2008

June Sharpe Henry has been FOUND!

This blog entry is highly personal for me because at Northeast, June Sharpe was my very best friend. When I returned to St. Petersburg from the Panama Canal Zone, we resumed the best friends contact, sharing our ups and downs with each other.

Thanks to Linda Crain-Cocks who sent my contact info to June, I had a long catch-up conversation with June tonight. Her email address is jhenry58@cs.com.

She and her husband Bill Henry are living in Chuckey, TN, near Johnson City. Bill continues to work for a company an hour away, scanning documents for them. June says she has taken up oil painting and will be part of a local exhibit in the near future. She has also written for magazines. In short, she says she is staying very busy as a "retired" person, enjoying every minute of it.

She would love to hear from any of her NHS classmates.

No comments: